Thursday, November 29, 2007

the secret...

so yesterday, so yesterday (hi lari-lari duff)
I read a blog...
it told about 3 people who had just watch 'the secret' dvd...
1 of them said that he want a honda phantom like koBonar has (klo ga salah)...
the other ... g lupa dia maunya apa...
the story teller didn't say anything...

few days...
the guy who asked for phantom... he got it from his uncle... though it was second hand...
the one i forget also got what he want...

the story teller started to believe...
few days lageee...
he was called by his boss...
si boss give him bpkb, a car key, and other tetekbengek...
he was thinking of black xenia the night before...
and when he....
he....
he....
he saw the car... black xenia it was....

is it just sugesti (sugesti teh aya inggrisna teu sih?)
or... what???

I tried last night... before tewas di ranjang...
I said, "I'll wake up at 4.45am!!!" and I tried to believe that...
and... I already melek before my alarm ringing shrilly...
it works... but there must be something more...
Gimme gimme more
Gimme more
Gimme gimme more
Gimme gimme more
Gimme Uh (britney spears)
I've to read the book...

is this the secret? :
Mark 11:24
When u pray and ask for it...
believe that u have received it...
and u will b given whatever u ask for....

anything?, hihihihi (tertawa licik)

2 comments:

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

Bangggg iPannnn...
Iyah,, tuh buku bgsss...
Di recommend ama papina Raniii..
Hihihihi...
Inh skrg aku jg Lg proses bc tuh bk..
Tp agak terLantar gara2 si purpose driven Life...
hihihihi....

ivan said...

ok maha!
setelah God is my CEO n davinci code
bole pinjem dan dibawa pergi ga? hehehe