Thursday, December 20, 2007

aaa... g belom mandi!!!

1.30pm
Hearing people talking outside my room...
I thought it was only my parents who just came back from hospital...
then...
actually there are...
i-mah, my oldest aunt, came from jakarta (u know lah why she is coming for...) with 2 of her daughters (my oldest cousin... 36years difference with me and older than my mom...)
and my another cousin, ci a hang, with her daughter who a lil bit older than me...
aaa... I hadn't taken a bath!!!

after a lil bit of conversation...
i-mah and her daughters left... my parents accompany i-mah till the green gate
just left ci a hang, renata(bener ngga ya...) and me in the house...
fortunately, talking with ci a hang was nyambung immediately (inggrisna kumaha?)
maklum, twice a year family gathering on chinese new year and popoh's birthday party, I don't even remember we have ever talked... hehehe... parah gue...
later on, when my mom back, I went to take a bath... (malu dong belom mandi...)

summary of next conversation:
ci a hang told us how God be with her in every action she does...
how God wakes her up every morning...
told her to do this and that...
warn her when she flee from what God's want...
promise her for her husband's salvation...
answer her on time when she asked something...
(remind me of the yes or no question on the previous blog... hihi)
and this morning God told renata to seek wisdom...

a reminder for me to pursue God and seek His wisdom more and more and more....

Proverbs 2:7-8
He hides away sound and godly Wisdom and stores it for the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with Him); He is a shield to those who walk uprightly and in integrity, that He may guard the paths of justice; yes, He preserve the way of His saints.

oiya, happy idul adha semua!!

No comments: