Tuesday, December 18, 2007

tempe ar dodol

yahooooo... (hardgay style, hahaha)
i'm not talking about advantages of eating tempe and dodol, hehehe...

yesterday's dream...
with tempe, lost in a hill with a strange car,
looks like solar power racing car... (the flat one..)
(wasn't told that I were the designer, hope not, hahaha)

tempe,
though we knew each other only in the last year...
she is a truly true friend,
appreciate when others doing good,
tell and help when others doing wrong,
taught me to say "no"...
but...
every time we were in the same car something strange happened...
I accidentally pressed horn at setraduta at 1am...
she accidentally (may be deliberately, hehehe) brushed against other car at dago...
and even in my dream...

last night dream...
dodol and ar waiting for me parked my bike at aloy's garage...
(a cool bike... but I hope it is my design... hihihi)
before an upacara bendera (flag ceremony???)...
forget to bring cap and use belt...

dodol,
I called her mamih,
super garing...
teman bermain dan belajar... b o b o bobo!
taught me and ar english... (never listened to the english teacher for 5 years at aloy sih...)
ready to help and listened whenever I need...

ar,
a friend who stayed calm when I was going mad...
audience when 2 thin guys abused by 2 twin giants, hahahaha...
(helping the giants sometimes, hihi)
basketball and futebol mate...

Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times, and is born, as is a brother, for adversity.

No comments: